Any of the following can result in an temporary or infinite ban, depending on the severity of the action.
1. Parading – Parading is basically pretending to be someone you're not. It doesn't tend to be a huge problem on wikia due to usernames, but sometimes they get hacked, or people post things for other people. This is not allowed in any way, and if you're posting for someone else, be sure it's clear you're not pretending to be them. This applys to any wiki activity, from posting to chat to editing pages.
2. Vandalism – Vandalism is defined as any bad-faith edit made with the intent to lower the quality of the wiki or disrupt the functioning of the community.
3. Spam – Posting irrelevant spam links in articles, or creating articles which are entirely spam is grounds for an immediate block.
4. Move vandalism – Page move vandalism (moving an article to a nonsensical or inappropriate title) is grounds for an immediate block.
6. Disruption – Users who disrupt the wiki (be it via changing other people's comments, making misleading edits, or harassing other users) may also be blocked.
7. Blanking pages – Users should typically be warned prior to being blocked for page blanking, except in extreme cases where the blanking is obviously being done with malicious intent - i.e. 4 articles blanked in ten minutes.
8. Sockpuppeting: On our wiki, sockpuppeting is defined as the creation of two or more accounts for abusive and disruptive reasons. Sockpuppeting will result in a ban length commensurate with the severity of the actions.
9. Personal attacks – Users attacking other editors personally (in regards to anything) should be given one warning prior to a cool-off ban. The length of the ban is dependent on the severity of personal attacks.
10. The Language – Foul and offensive language is never permitted. Please try to refrain from any sort of cursing.
11. The Chat -
12. Character Insults - Will be dealt with accordingly.
13. Copyright - Please don't copy anything (such as word for word stuff, pics, templates, etc) without permission from an Administrator. Doing so will result in a request for you to remove the content, followed by a 3 day block. Anything after that is indefinite.
Typically, three blocks will be given, the third block being indefinite, while the other blocks build up to it. However, Administrators have the right to block indefinitely on the first block, or after the third bloc